Cloud Hosted Router
Cloud Hosted Router (CHR) is a RouterOS version intended for running as a virtual machine. It supports the x86 64-bit architecture and can be used on most of the popular hypervisors such as VMWare, Hyper-V, VirtualBox, KVM and others. CHR has full RouterOS features enabled by default but has a different licensing model than other RouterOS versions.
- RouterOS version 6.34 or later installed
- 64bit CPU with virtualization support
- 128 MB or more RAM for the CHR instance
- 128 MB disk space for the CHR virtual hard drive
- Maximum supported system disk image size is 16GB